Invitation for Expression of Interest For Empaneling NGOs/Civil Society Organisations
Project Title: Empaneling NGOs/Civil Society Organisations to organize Collaborative/Independent programmes with Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Background: The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, is an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament No.35/2012 under the Minsitry of Youth Affairs &Sports, Government of India. The RGNIYD was set up in 1993 under the Societies Registration Act XXVII of 1975. RGNIYD Functions as vital resource centre with its multi-faceted functions of offering academic programmes at Post Graduate level encompassing various dimensions of youth development, engaging in seminal research in the vital areas of youth development and coordinating Training Programmes for state agencies and the officials of youth organisations, besides the Extension and Outreach initiatives across the country.
1. RGNIYD would like to empanel reputed NGOs/Civil Society orgnisations to organise capacity building/ training activities of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development(RGNIYD), Sriperumbudur in various regions of the country. In this context RGNIYD would like to receive Expression of Interest (EoI) from those interested in collaborating with RGNIYD. The Format for submitting EoI is given below;
2. The EoI will be scrutinised by expert committee and only shortlisted organisations will be informed for further action.
3. Mere submitting application will not make you eligible for signing MoU with RGNIYD
4. List and category of training programmes organised by RGNIYD is available in RGNIYD Website: www.rgniyd.gov.in
5. Service providers are requested to mention the category of training programmes they are interested along with region where they are going to be organised
6. Duly filled application form along with necessary documents should be submitted to following address.
Last date for submitting Expression of Interest: 15th the August 2014, 5.00 PM
For more information visit the Link : http://www.rgniyd.gov.in/content/invitation-expression-interest-empaneling-ngoscivil-society-organisations